Supersonic Tower B (Phase 2) CONDOS
“Super Sonic condos for sale” located at “Don Mills and Eglinton“
SuperSonic Phase 2 New Condos Features
- Next to the Science Centre Future LRT Station
- Close to the Shops on Don Mills
- Next to TTC major arteries to every area in Toronto
Supersonic Condos Building B
- Supersonic Condos Building B (1185 Eglinton Ave E Toronto)
- 2 Bed 2 Bath – 787 Sq Ft with Parking and Locker
- Model: Turbo, North East View
- Sale Price: ASSIGNED
- Tentative Occupancy: May 2020
About Plaza Corp, Lindvest’s SuperSonic 2
SuperSonic Tower B is now under construction
This project by Lindvest is the second SuperSonic tower and presents a great opportunity for investors in the North York area.
SuperSonic overlooks the stunning architecture of the Aga Khan Museum on one side and expansive views of the Toronto skyline on the other. By enlisting award-winning Page+Steele architects for the exterior, U31 for the interior and NAK Design Group for the surrounding landscaping, they have ensured that this residence will be among the most beautiful and unique developments in the city.
- Pet Wash
- Bicycle Storage
- Hobby Room
- Business Centre
- Moving Room
- Community Room
- Meeting Booths
- Music/Theatre room
- Yoga Studio
- Party Room
- Dining Room with a bar and servery
- Fitness Room
- Steam Room
- Games Room complete with a billiards table
- Balconies, terraces, and patios with sliding doors and/ or swing doors
- Straight edge composite quartz slab countertop in kitchens
- Contemporary kitchen cabinetry custom designed by U31
- Stainless steel kitchen sink, with single-lever pull-out spray faucet in chrome finish
- Custom designed white cultured marble integrated bathroom sink and countertop with single lever faucet in chrome finish
- Contemporary bathroom vanity, frameless mirror and wall mounted medicine cabinet all custom designed by U31
- Full height ceramic wall tile with accent tile detail in the tub surround and in separate shower stall
- Faucet with a chrome finish and rain style showerhead in the tub or in a separate shower
- fixture(s) in entry corridor and track lighting fixture in kitchen, recessed pot light and sconce in the bathroom(s)
For those looking for a brief escape from hustle and bustle of Don Mills, there are the trails at Sunnybrook Park and the Flemingdon Park Golf Course where residents can enjoy the natural beauty that calls this neighbourhood home.
While the Don Mills and Eglinton area is already widely regarded as a great place to live, Lindvest’s commitment to high-quality construction, forward-thinking urban design and superior work in planning will ensure that this neighbourhood continues to be held in high regard by discerning buyers.
Supersonic Tower B Residences currently under-construction Project in North York, Ontario.
SuperSonic Residence Neighbourhood
Just steps to the new Science Centre LRT station, a part of the future Eglinton Crosstown TTC line, this building is not only sure to be located in the core of North York but will also provide lightning fast transit access to everything else that the city of Toronto has to offer. Don Mills and Eglinton is already a destination for art and culture, a short walk from the Ontario Science Centre and minutes from the stunning architecture of the new Aga Khan Museum.
This stretch of Don Mills is already a major shopping destination with the Shops at Don Mills, the Golden Mile commercial district, both home to a variety of big name retailers as well the Real Canadian Superstore all in close proximity.