1-Bed+Den AYC Condos | Assignment Sale
- AYC Condos (181 Bedford Rd Toronto)
- Annex Model One Bed Plus Den 531 Sq Ft – East View
- Sale Price: $565,000
- Tentative Occupancy: July 2020
AYC Condos Features
- Next to St. George Subway STATION
- Next to UofT St. George Campus
- Walking Distance to Bloor Street
- Walking Distance to 5 World-Class Hospitals
- Seconds to shopping, amenities
- At the nexus of YORKVILLE and THE ANNEX
CLEARVIEW COLLECTION FEATURES + FINISHES
- Ultra-modern solid surface countertop
- with sinks and single lever faucet
- Lavish soaker tub
- Frameless glass shower with rain shower head
- Custom design kitchen cabinetry
- Single under-mount stainless steel sink with Contemporary design faucet and integrated pull out spray
- Unparallel city views
About Plaza Corp, 50 Wellesley Condos developer
On one side, Yorkville, with it’s “Mink Mile” luxury shops, and on the other is The Annex, where Toronto’s heritage lives. Just steps from Avenue Road and Davenport, you’ll have easy access to shopping, restaurants, schools and universities and and can be downtown in minutes with the TTC at the door.
Sumptuous food, dynamic and friendly neighbourhoods, world class fashion, and great art for the connoisseur, the AYC is in Toronto’s best explorable area that will treat you to the urban lifestyle you deserve.
AYC Residences Pre-construction Project in Toronto, DownTown .
AYC Residence Neighbourhood
The Yorkville district brings to you world class shopping at Holt Renfrew, Chanel and Burberry, among many other luxury shops. And on the other side, The Annex has Theodore 1922, Cabaret Vintage Clothing and Brooks Bothers Flatiron Shop mixed among the many craft stores, small bookshops and many specialty food stores. Within both neighbourhoods there are 27 spas and many fitness clubs, organic juice bars, personal training studios and more for the fitness buff.